Trinity United Reformed Church is affiliated with the United Reformed Churches in North America (URCNA), a federation of churches united in faith and confession, exercising the ministry of reconciliation by proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth.
More information on the URCNA can be found at https://www.urcna.org/
Although members of our congregation have come from various church backgrounds, we are united in our belief in the Bible and the creeds of the Church.
We adhere to the five solas of the Reformation which are:
- Sola Scriptura: “by Scripture alone”
- Sola Fide: “by faith alone”
- Sola Gratia: “by grace alone”
- Solus Christus: “Christ alone”
- Soli Deo Gloria: “to the glory of God alone”
For more on what we believe, see the Three Forms of Unity